For those seeking a qualified Realtor®, I am here for you. From marketing and selling residential/income homes and land, to representing clients in new home construction, re-sale homes, and short sale/bank-owned homes, it is my mission to serve the entire real estate needs of my clients and customers with commitment and integrity.
• Dedicated to understanding and acting upon your individual needs
• A collaborative relationship builder who pays attention to detail
• Proactive and driven in serving the needs of my clients
• A professional with organization skills that come from over 20 years of financial services industry and information technology expertise
• A home owner, real estate investor, property manager and entrepreneur who loves to help new and experienced property owners
Real Estate Areas:
• Listing Agent
• Buyer’s Agent
• Short Sales & Foreclosures
• HUD homes
• New home construction
• Investment properties
• Property management
• Re-Sale homes
• For sale by owner homes
• Bank-owned properties
Not all real estate agents are the same. Contact me today to discuss your needs and find out how I can help with the buying and selling process at 612-308-0351.
More About Me:
I have owned multiple homes in the north metro over the last 20 years and have owned/managed investment properties for the last decade.
Transitional Housing: When my mother was ready to move from her single-family house to a senior living community, I was able to help with the sale of her home, disposition of her property and the move. The experience helped shape my values around providing for a caring transition. This is an area of my real estate business I’m passionate about and feel grateful to provide service to others.
Favorite hobby: I enjoy large house projects. I’ve finished two basements, installed a maintenance-free replacement deck and worked on many landscape projects. My father and grandfather were carpenters; it is in my blood!
Volunteering: While I’ve volunteered on many great organized activities over the years, I’ve always been energized and motivated about Habitat for Humanity. I’ve worked on countless homes over the past couple decades under their organization, including an exciting world build in New Zealand in 2006.
Finally, I love camping, skiing and traveling with family and friends. I’m always up for a trip!
• Member of The Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR)
• Member of The Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR)
• Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
Posted in Team Members